Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Heading home!

It's hard to believe, but today is my last day in Kampala. It's been quite the ride for these past several months, and I'm sure it'll take some time to realize how much my time in Africa has really affected me. I'll save that for another time, though. I've got a few more errands to run around Kampala along with one final lunch with Dorothy (my original Ugandan mother) before heading home to finish packing and catch a ride with Kizito towards the airport.

To all (any?) who have been reading this over the past few months, thank you! I have really appreciated your comments, and it has been nice to know that people were keeping me in their thoughts and prayers during some of the more lonely times over here. Although I would like to think that I'll wrap up with a few more posts after I get back to the States, I won't deny that there's a chance this is my last one. If that is the case, thank you, once again! Make sure to look me up if you find yourself in Kansas City in the next couple years!

See you soon!

Cheers!
Chris

P.S. Will try to get more pictures once I have high speed internet again!


A few friends met for one final dinner last night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were in Africa? What's with all the Muzungu action? ;)
It has been fun living vicariously through you for the past 9 months!!
Neil

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.