Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sprint to the finish

Sorry for the delay between posts - I've had the combination of a hectic schedule and frequent internet/electricity outages these last couple weeks. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately...) this will be a very brief post as well.

Nothing too crazy over here. Final exams are now under way - 1 down and 6 to go! On the side I'm trying to finalize my thesis; I submitted my first draft last week and am doing edits now. I think I can make out a light at the end of the tunnel with this whole process...!

I have two more exams this week before I take a little breather and head out for my final weekend trip. I'm heading over to far western Uganda to do a chimp-trekking trip with some friends. Here's the place we're staying: http://www.chimpsnest.com/ Looks like it's going to be a great trip!

Anyway, I hope all is well back in the States. Congrats to all of you new college graduates, and I'll see many of you in just a few weeks!


Cheers!
Chris


P.S. I've got a couple other posts half written - I'll try to get them finished up in the next couple weeks before I head home in June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.