Friday, May 1, 2009

New pictures...finally

Happy Ugandan Labor Day!

Nothing real special about the day; it's a national holiday and pretty much the same thing that we have in the States. I celebrated by taking my car into my mechanic's shop for some minor servicing (it seems like most people still work on Labor Day here unless it's a government position), arranging a tour of a local "factory" (I use that term very loosely) that manufactures groundnut grinders that are supposedly affordable for the masses, and doing some writing on my thesis (although nowhere near as much as I should have...).

Anyway, this is just a quick note to let anyone interested know that I have finally updated my online photo-sharing site.
No captions yet...sorry.

You can access the photos here.

Cheers!
Chris

P.S. If anyone knows of a Ugandan interested in buying a sweet 1995 Toyota Corsa, let me know. I've been told by several people that it's a chick car...and by "chick car" I mean a car that is made for women to drive. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must mean chic....right? =) xoxo-bart